WEEMS & PLATH:
For over 80 years, Weems and Plath have taken great pride in building high-quality nautical and weather instruments. From development to production, every step of the process is handled with care and meticulous craftsmanship, whether it’s iconic nautical instruments , or weather instruments Over the years, their product lines have expanded to include handsome marine and nautical instruments, navigation tools and weather instruments that enhance the decor of boats, offices,homes and gardens around the world.
CLOCKS AND INSTRUMENTS:
– Compact size for areas with limited wall space – Battery-operated, precision quartz movement – Maintenance-free brass finish – Patented Slide-n-lock™ Mounting System – No visible mounting screws, easy removal for adjustments & battery replacement – Beveled glass crystal – O-Ring seated behind glass for weatherproof construction – Lifetime warranty – Available in Brass and Chrome
Endurance 085 Quartz Clock
The brass Endurance 085 Quartz Clock is compact in size for areas with limited wall space. As part of the extensive Endurance l Collection, it features a maintenance-free, ultra-hard finish guaranteed to never tarnish. The patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System allows easy removal for adjustments and battery replacement and eliminates the need for visible mounting screws.
Endurance 085 Barometer
This brass Endurance 085 Barometer houses a temperature compensated, fully adjustable aneroid movement. It is compact in size for areas with limited wall space. As part of the extensive Endurance l Collection it features a maintenance-free, ultra-hard finish guaranteed to never tarnish. The patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System allows for easy removal, and eliminates the need for visible mounting screws. It is splash resistant and has a lifetime warranty.
– Temperature compensated, fully adjustable aneroid movement with inch & millibar scales
– Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500′ above sea level
Endurance 085 Comfortmeter
The brass Endurance 085 Comfortmeter is compact in size for areas where wall space is limited. This instrument is designed to indicate optimum climate conditions when both hands cross in a limited area of the dial called the COMFORT Zone. The thermometer on the left side of the dial displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity on the right. Constructed with a high luster maintenance-free brass finish, this comfortmeter is part of the extensive Endurance Collection. The patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System eliminates the need for visible mounting screws and allows for easy removal for necessary adjustments. The Endurance 085 Comfortmeter is splash resistant and has a lifetime warranty on finish and movement.
– Dial hands cross to indicate conditions that are ideally “comfortable”
– Displays temperature in both Fahrenheit & Celsius
– Hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity
– Splash resistant, corrosion proof precision molded high impact black resin case requires little maintenance – Scratch & glare resistant matte finish bezel – Scratch-resistant glass crystal – Hinged bezel with knurled brass locking lug for easy access to movement & battery – Secure battery clip for open ocean security – AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware included – Lifetime warranty
Bluewater Quartz Clock
This workhorse Bluewater Quartz Clock is low-maintenance and constructed of black, splash-resistant resin. It is perfect for mounting in the boat cockpit or any place that is exposed to the weather.
Battery-operated quartz clock movement
This workhorse, black Bluewater Barometer features a fully adjustable, temperature compensated, aneroid movement. It requires little maintenance as it is constructed of corrosion proof resin. This splash resistant barometer is perfect for mounting in the boat cockpit or any place that is exposed to the weather.
– Fully adjustable, temperature compensated aneroid movement with inch & millibar scales
– Calibrated for altitudes up to 1,500 feet above sea level
This workhorse, black dial-type Bluewater Thermometer displays both F and C scales with markings every two °s from -10 to 130 F. It requires little maintenance as it is constructed of corrosion proof black resin. This splash resistant thermometer is perfect for mounting in the boat cockpit or any place that is exposed to the weather.
– Displays both F and C scales with markings every two °s from -10 to 13 F
– Preadjusted in temperature-controlled environment
Bluewater Quartz Time & Tide Clock
If you need an affordable time and tide clock that can withstand the outdoor elements, the Blue Water Time and Tide Clock is the answer. Housed in a black, splash-resistant resin case, this rugged quartz clock accurately displays both time and tide. The red hand points to the rising or falling tide. The time is indicated with black hour, minute, and second hands.
– Battery-operated quartz movement
– Tide sector averages the lunar tide cycle for the Atlantic Ocean
– Note: Tide calibration for other tidal bodies of water will need to be reset frequently, e.g., Pacific Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
– BRASS – CHROME – NICKEL MODELS
– SIZES 4″ – 5″ – 6″ – 7″ – 8″ – 12″
– MARINE – DECORATIVE OPTIONS
NAVIGATION & PLOTTING TOOLS:
– CELESTIAL NAVIGATION
– NAUTICAL SLIDE RULES
– PARALLEL RULES
– NAVIGATION KITS
– ROD RULES / LIGHT RULES
– SEXTANTS / SCOPES
– WRITING AIDS
– PARTS & ACCESSORIES
BOOKS AND LOG BOOKS:
– LOGBOOK COVERS
– PARTS & ACCESSORIES
CHART WEIGHTS AND MAGNIFIERS
– Can be customised
– Trophies, Plaques & Bells
– Clock & Weather Instruments
– Porthole Collection
– Paper Weights & Magnifiers