Based in the UK, Wave International designs and manufactures a complete range of marine systems such as bilge filters and grey water filters to suit a variety of leisure and commercial applications. Our products are supplied worldwide through a network of focused distributors, which is expanding all the time.
FLOstream DRINKING WATER FILTRATION:
Designed to provide premium quality drinking water and fit for food service applications
The Flostream drinking water filtration system comes in a variety of different sizes to meet varying demand. Point of use filtration or our HiFlo systems ensure drinking water to the highest quality is always readily available. The latest addition to our Flostream range is our Dock Water Filter which removes most impurities prior to water coming onboard.
– NSF 42 and 53 certified to meet health and aesthetic standards.
– Chlorine, taste and odour reduction.
– Lime-scale and KDF inhibition, anti bacterial and reduces heavy metals.
– Cyst reduction, removes containiments which cause health problems.
– Bacteriostatic control to inhibit microbal growth in the water system.
– Suitable for a variety of different pressure and temperature ranges.
– Simple and intuitive installation.
DOCK WATER FILTRATION
The Flowstream Dock Water Filter is installed in the water supply to pre-filter water when filling onboard tanks.Removing most impurities in 3 stages, further purification at the point of use can then be applied if required.
– Removes particulates, chlorine, improves taste and smell as a pre-filter.
– Max pressure 6.20 bar and suitable for use between 1 – 45 degrees centigrade.
– Simple installation. The filter is installed between the supply tap and the onboard tanks.
PROstream WATERMAKER PROTECTION:
Prostream is a unique pre-RO watermaker protection filter, which removes both sediment and trace oils. Combined string wound or melt blown cartridges with Wavestream oil removal technology ensures pro-longed watermaker life.
– Protects the main RO by efficient oil removal with high dirt holding properties.
– Wide range of sizes, micron ratings and end cap configurations available.
– Consistent filtration over the life of the cartridge.
– Marine, domestic and industrial applications.
Waveshine 8500 uses a highly effective resin media with an 8500 litre capacity, depending on water hardness.
– Supplied with a hardness test kit and easily regenerated using the salt filter supplied.
– Can be mounted onboard or installed on the dock.
– Softened water will also improve the effectiveness of soap in wash water and onboard dish and clothes washing machines.
WAVEstream BILGE FILTRATION SYSTEM:
Effective control and prevention of oily bilge water discharge
The Wavestream range is designed to support cleaner seas in leisure marine, power, sail, commercial, workboat and big ship bilge pumping operations. Our MiniBOSS IMO system uses Wavestream technology for larger and typically more commercial vessels.
Wavestream is used in all types and size of craft, available in 4 sizes. Multiple cartridges and stainless steel systems also available.
– The Wavestream system is simply installed in the system after the bilge pump, ensuring that only clean, oil free water is discharged overboard.
– Cartridge change out should be part of a regular maintenance schedule and changed at least every season.
– Recommended pump head of 4 metres all systems.
– Lloyds Register of Shipping Type Approved.
MINIBOSS IMO SYSTEM:
– MEPC 107/49 certified bilge filter system giving effective control and prevention of oily bilge water discharge using Wavestream System 3 filters.
– IMO certified Oil in Water Monitor with 18 months data logging, 2 models available.
– Chinese Classification Society Type Approved.
– US Coast Guard Approved.
– Wavestream MiniBOSS 24 – 24v DC maximum flow rate 0.25M3/hr.
– Wavestream MiniBOSS 110 – 110v AC maximum flow rate 0.50M3/hr.
– Compact, light and easy to maintain with Wavestream high capacity cartridges.
GREY WATER FILTRATION:
Wavebrite has 5 main components with four stage grey water filtration, main Wavebrite module, pre-filters, pump, pump strainer and control.
Pump with automatic control, no holding tanks or pump out required.
Point of filtration pressure gauges and remote hour metre.
The components are modular and can be located seperately, connected by flexible hose for ease of installation.
Systems suitable for small leisure vessels right up to large commercial applications. See catalogue for details.
Simply installed in the drain from the galley sink or dishwasher.
Removes food debris, fat and grease. These are retained in the food basket and trap reservoir.
Extends the life of the Wavebrite module and filter cartridges and improves pump efficiency.
The fat/grease level is visible through the inspection glass which indicates when the trap needs servicing.
Two sizes available – 1.75 and 4.5
WAVEair HOLDING TANK VENT FILTRATION:
Designed to eliminate foul smells from holding tank vents
Waveair eliminates foul smells expelled by holding tank vents. Waveair is simply installed in the vent line after the tank and before the outlet to remove the organic compounds that cause bad odours.
– Waveair uses a new highly effective filter media, available in 2 sizes. Waveair at 430mm and Waveair Micro at 200mm long, both for 16, 19 and 25mm hose connections.
– Single module supplied with brackets and connections.
– Do not use in conjunction with sewage treatment systems or if significant amounts of chemicals, chlorine or other oxidising agents enter the tank.