Digital Yacht are leaders in innovation in the supply of marine PC systems for both sail and power, from 30ft up to superyacht. Their range of compact computers are compatible with the latest PC software and the flexible architecture means they can be easily configured to suit your exact needs. For larger applications they offer a range of 42in rack-mounted systems that can be custom-built to run even the most complex systems.
We already take PCs for granted in the home and office and now that technology is available when you're afloat. The applications are enormous and include:
- Electronic charting & navigation
- E-Mail Intranet & Internet access - connect to a satellite or GSM phone for e-mail access
- Messaging thru Standard C - Up to the minute weather and distress capability
- Entertainment - watch a DVD or use for gaming. Wi-fi connection.
- Weather Information - download weather maps and information
- Store on board manuals and boat documentation, maintain boat accounts and much, much more!
There's a huge range of marine navigation software available - with the latest satellite-based voice and data networks such as Inmarsat's Fleet Services you can be in touch with your home and office 24 hours a day and enjoy web, email and data transfer at broadband speeds even when in mid-ocean. Why be stuck behind your desk when you can be enjoying your boat, while still meeting that important deadline!